Help and Advice for Students

Universities, colleges and other higher/further education institutions generally have very good services for dyslexic students.

Each institution is different, but in general, almost all of these institutions in Scotland have programmes in place to help and support dyslexic students.

For further information please click on the links to the left of the screen.